Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client, a high-end Safari Company, is looking for a Sales Consultant for its offices in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure that all enquiries received from agents and direct clients are handled in a timely and professional manner and converted into confirmed sales. He/She will also ensure that all services are booked accurately and will also assist in resolving client problems. Experience in the Touring industry is a MUST!
• Booking holiday and safari packages for customers.
• Tour costing, preparing customer quotations, final itineraries and raising invoices and preparing content for the Welcome packs and pager.
• Ensuring that all direct clients have paid the deposit in time.
• Issuing supplier vouchers for accommodation and flights.
• Procure flight tickets from the respective airlines.
• Receive enquiries from overseas agents, local agents, direct overseas clients, direct resident clients, agent and press FAM trips.
• Procure entry tickets and requisitions as required for client files.
• Accurately input park ticket requirements and coordinate with reservations on park tickets.
• Briefing drivers prior to road safaris and on any other special arrangements.
• Relieve sales people when on leave when called upon/required to.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Ticket sales and control; Airline reservation systems (Amadeus, others); Route planning; Payment collection; Travel planning and reservations (leisure, business)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply