The Sales Coordinator is tasked with coming up with ideas and ways of promoting efficiency and effectiveness in the Sales and Marketing operations by offering support to Group Chief Sales and Marketing Officer as well as coordinating with the entire sales team.
Experience preferably having worked in IT company. Understanding IT Sales and MIS
Skills and Competencies:Functional Skills:
· Analytical Skills
·Tech Savvy, always ready
to help,· Excellent MS Office Skills especially excel and Power point.
· Google Docs knowledge.
· CRM Knowledge
· Good Communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Presentation Skills
· Time management
Responsibilities1. Execute and maintain sales processes and initiatives in accordance with a documented operational plan.
2. Work with the CSMO to ensure alignment with Business Sales Strategy, processes and initiatives.
3. Ensure that sales operations are conducted within the constraints of the Departmental budget.
4. Capture and keep up-to-date, all sales related data (daily, weekly and monthly) in
relevant systems and applications with the stipulated timelines5. Monitor and report the performance of the sales team members, working with the guidance of the CSMO
6. Supporting CSMO with MIS and Daily reports
7. Sales Coordination and Analysis
8. Coordinate with Channel team for Partner sales
and onboarding activities9. Providing operational support to the Sales Team across regions.