Fuzu Exclusive Job
CenturionSystemsLtd | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Engineering, architecture
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
We are well-established Integrated systems solution provider specializing
servicing and selling of Industrial Automation solutions, Servo Voltage
Regulators for both commercial and industrial environments.
Identify and recommend solutions appropriate to customer’s needs and responsible for ensuring feasibility of solutions offered through detailed diagnosis of customer requirements
· Install and test solutions where required
Attend customer meetings
to present complex information in an appropriate language to the customer, leveraging technical experience and know how to close sales and deliver
Carry out initial customer installations and integrations of specific solutions to include;
scoping customer requirements, investigating integration for third parties,
producing technical documents, installation and configuration of solutions,
provide customer training as and when required
Responsible for nurturing and enhancing relationship with partners
Liaise and attend
meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid
business and organizational development.
Proactively or as advised attend internal and external trainings events to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Evaluate new products and assist with internal training as required; production of all supporting documentation, Technical and business design documents, Customer and in house
technologies which would help organization and customers and create Partner Ecosystem
Work closely with Delivery team, and Technical Team
troubleshooting assistance where required to Delivery teams.
Lead or be part of a team of Presales Consultants in mentoring, coaching, guiding to achieve set
· Degree in Engineering or any other related field
· At least 3 years’ sales experience working with Systems Integrators.
· Demonstrable ability to take ownership of customer problems through to effective resolution and active customer engagements through site visits
· Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and is confident to deal with a wide variety of people and to influence at all levels.
· Proactively shares knowledge and experience. Values and respects others opinions, treats others fairly, with integrity and encourages participation.
· Fosters a positive work environment. Must be a team player.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Monday, April 2, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Engineering, architectureSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Customer relations; Market research, intelligence; Engineering; Sales strategy; Technical sales; Sales support; Direct salesRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply