We are looking for energetic and dynamic individuals with a track record of success to work in our Home & Living/Fashion retail store(s) department of our branch in Nairobi.
Qualification Level: Diploma and above
Experience Length: 2 years
· Have a diploma/degree in Sales and Marketing or any related field.
· Be fluent in English and Kiswahili as well as a good listener.
· Knowledge/Experience in Sales and Marketing in the Home & Living/Fashion fields is an added advantage.
· Be well groomed, presentable and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Be a trustworthy team player/work towards achieving goals.
· Must be passionate, ambitious and focused with a desire to succeed in a sales career.
· Must be willing to work long hours (in-store or field) and can handle pressure
Package will include attractive commissions and incentives.
Please send your CV exclusively to: [email protected] latest by 26th February.
Job Description and Key Duties:
· Present and sell company products to new potential and existing clients. ·
· Project the number of prospective clients and close sales in line with assigned targets.
· Prepare action plans and schedules to convert identified targets.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. ·
· Aggressively and passionately work on their monthly targets. ·
· Prepare presentations and proposals. ·
· Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge. ·
· Establish and maintain current client and potential relationships. ·
· Identify and resolve client concerns.
· Prepare weekly status reports, including activity, closings, follow ups, and adhere to goals.
· Develop and implement special sales activities to meet targets.
· Other duties as assigned.