Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 15 days left to apply for this job.
International Business Solutions Limited (IBSL) is a Business Technology Solutions Company based in Uganda. The Company was founded in 1999 in Uganda.
As a respected technology solutions partner, we specialize in providing professional services, infrastructure solutions, technical support and technology outsourcing to all market sectors and with a strong focus on the Manufacturing, Banking & Financial Services Industry, Telecommunications, Government & Education, Corporates, Aviation and Manufacturing as well as Non-governmental organizations.
International Business Solutions Ltd is in itsexpansion phase and seeking to enlarge its sales team. We are seeking to hire for the position of Sales Executive who will bring us new clients on a monthly basis.
Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organizedteam players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporatesales team.
We offer competitive salaries and huge growthprospects.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to effectivelyachieve organizational goals
- Continuously work fororganizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketingteams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
- Deliver online productdemonstrations using Skype, Net-Meeting and Go-To-Meeting
- Enter, update and maintain daily sales activities and client/customerinformation into Sales database
- Manage and updates theinteraction of Sales force and CRM
- Pitch to clients andcustomers to decide, buy and use the company’s products• Plan an effective salestargeting approach to the assigned sales territory
- Prospect and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
- Regularly follow up oninbound leads and sales inquiries
- Respond tocustomer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone,online video conferences and email
- Suggest and implement a closing business strategy relative to sales
- Minimum Bachelor’s in therelated field. (BBA, Bachelor’s in Sales or Marketing will be preferred)
- 1-2 years ofsoftware/technology sales experience will be a plus
- A strong CRM historyand capability of effectively handling web demos, executing full life cycleduring sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
- Customer focusedapproach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
15 days left to apply