Sales Executive-Spare Parts
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
Established in 1982 with headquarters in Nairobi, Ganatra Plant & Equipment is Kenya's sole authorized distributors for the JCB brand. Our product line consists of a large inventory of new and second-hand machinery as well as spare parts. We also provide product support for JCB parts and machinery. We recently expanded to Uganda with our new showroom located on Jinja road in Kampala.
We are seeking for competent, ambitious and self-driven Sales Persons to fill the Position of Sales Executive-Spare Parts.
- Plan, organise and actually carry out sales visits to prospective clients.
- Demonstrating and presenting the Company products.
- Establishing new business through existing and new pipelines.
- Maintaining accurate Client records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to network and build pipelines for future sales.
- Reviewing sales performance and thinking about new ways to keep improving.
- Negotiating contracts and packages with Government, NGOs and Private Sector Clients.
- Find new ways to prospect and sell with the aim of achieving monthly or annual targets.
- A bachelor's degree in any Business related field
- At least 5 years of Progressive work experience in a Performance rated Sales environment.
- A wide business network across Industry Associations and igh level Business Decision Makers.
- Willingness and Ability to learn new ways of selling
- Indusry experience will be an added advantage
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
3 days left to apply