Fuzu Exclusive Job
Springboard Capital | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Springboard capital Ltd is looking for competitive and trustworthy Sales Executives to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Reports to: Business Relationship Officer
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach. ·
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- some work experience in customer handling and sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports on sales
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Represent springboard capital at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advise on forthcoming product developments
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Phone support; Market research, intelligence; Presentation skills; Customer service; Business development; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Product demonstration and promotionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply