Fuzu Exclusive Job
Platinum Credit | Kakamega, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales Executive - Western
Click to apply
- High, secondary school
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
- 25 years and above.
- Minimum qualification of a certificate or diploma, university degree will be added advantage.
- Well presentable and a good communicator.
- Ability to persuade and close sales.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Requires minimum supervision and willing to learn sales through training.
- Previous experience in sales with a proven track record will be an added advantage.
- Directly selling and marketing loans against Logbook to prospective clients in the market.
- Building relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
- Working closely with Team Leader in arranging activation for new acquisition of clients.
- Ensuring the best in terms of quality of sales.
- Regularly providing feedback to the Team Leader on the acceptance of the product.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: This is a commissioned based job with lucrative incentives and great exposure in corporate field.Job start date
: Thursday, March 1, 2018Job end date
: Sunday, March 31, 2019Contract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KakamegaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: High, secondary schoolRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Business development; Sales strategy; Sales management; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply