Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales Executives (Car Parts)
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client that deals with auto care and manufacturing is looking to fill the position of a Part Sales Executive for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate MUST have Proven Hands on (in the field) sales experience dealing with car parts and accessories such as shocks absorbers, bushes, bull bars, tyres etc .
- Selling car parts and accessories such as shocks absorbers, bushes, bull bars, tyres etc.
- Generate and pursue sales leads, closing deals and retention of existing clients.
- Providing the management with timely market intelligence and other required reports.
- Create and coordinate new dealers.
- Be a part of our sales team.
- Use the company ERP system to check on inventories and promptly generate quotes.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Business development; Customer relations; Sales strategy; Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP system (use of); Stock and inventory managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply