Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales Executives (Mombasa)
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client, a leading provider of medical services in East Africa is seeking to recruit Sales Executive positions in Coast region. The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling Company products to clients within a specified geographic territory. Travel to prospective locations to establish leads, introduce products or maintain the relationship of an existing customer account. Must be willing to relocate or living in the region
- Sourcing new potential clients.
- Make visits to mainly the 5 customers on a daily basis.
- Conduct at least 8 free medical screening for potential clients in each month.
- Follow up on leads identified in strategy meetings.
- Provide feedback to management on effectiveness of sales strategies.
- Manage relationships with customers and all companies to optimize sales.
- Develop and implement a strict and regular schedule for customer follow-ups and capitalize on opportunities.
- Communicate internally and support the company whenever required.
- Have relations build-ups with all the companies.
- Advise management on trends and carry out in depth competitor analysis.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Internal communication; Market research, intelligence; Business development; Customer relations; Health insurance; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply