Mondo Ride | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our vibrant Sales Team team in Nairobi, Kenya.
As a Sales Intern, you will be responsible for qualifying, generating, and booking meetings with corporate leads for our B2B Sales Representatives.
· Strong analytical abilities with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office softwares.
Fast learner and self-starter looking for a startup experience.
· Strong communication, writing and people skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team and result oriented environment.
· University degree in Management or in any relative field; Entry level.
- Conducting cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their needs.
- Reaching out to potential customers through Cold Calling and Cold Emailing.
- Meeting set sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordination of sales effort with team members.
- Keeping abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuous improvement and innovation through feedback.
- Facilitate coordination of Sales and Marketing activities.
- Extensive research and prospecting.
- Use of CRM for sales pipeline visibility
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Wednesday, July 18, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: three monthsRequired skills
: Negotiation; Phone sales; Presentation skills; Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook; E-mail and internet; Public speaking; Customer support, CRM systems; Interpersonal relationships building; Listening; Sales supportRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: native | Written: native)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)