Do not apply if:
- You are not an Egypt citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A sales intern must have:
• Strong communication skills with a friendly customer oriented manner
• Very Good Presentation
• Customer Service, analytical & Problem Solving Skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while handling multi tasks at a time
• Achieve sales and revenue target through sales activities to introduce company services to existing and prospect customers and Manages Account managers’ subordinates to achieve same revenue and sales targets.