Fuzu Exclusive Job
Microsoft 4Afrika Skills | Zimbabwe | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales Internship in Harare, Zimbabwe
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Do not apply if:
- You are not a Zimbabwe citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A sales intern must have these desirable skill:
• Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills - verbal and written.
• Very good organizational and planning skills
• Aggressive, persuasive and ability to negotiate an opportunity leading to a sale.
• Very good working with numbers and statistics
• Ability to work smarter and harder.
• Readiness to do considerable amount of legwork at the grassroots level as and when required.
Main tasks and duties:
- Assist in planning and implementing customer retention programs and sales promotions.
- Plan and implement sales & marketing campaigns as set out including customer round tables
- Maintain sales administration, relevant reporting and planning in CRM
- Assist with R&D and new business development
-Create customer quotations, proposals, presentations and sales order processing.
-Telesales, scheduling and conducting customer meetings
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: ZimbabweArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired skills
: Conflict and complaint resolution; Verbal communication; Presentation skills; Product demonstration and promotion; Sales strategy; Negotiation; Customer support, CRM systems; Sales support; Problem solvingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply