Do not apply if:
- You are not a Kenyan citizen
- You have not completed your degree
- You cannot speak and understand English
- You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Somalia Working, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Somalia Working internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A sales intern must have:
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
· Understanding of of sales performance metrics
· Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
· Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
· Creative and innovative pitching ability
· Excellent organisational skills
· Team player
· Boldness & persistence
Main tasks and duties:
- Contact Corporate Customers and arrange appointments.
- Bundle Sales of Desktops / Laptops with Licenses
- Establish a re-seller channel with current domain re-sellers