Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of sales and marketing of the company/ branch
- Responsible for handling Surveys, explaining to clients all the moving procedures and requirements, collecting export/import documentation
- Responsible for making quotations and forwarding them to the manager for approval and then follow with clients/accounts
- Overall supervision of packing and delivery planning and operations
- Responsible for monthly and annual sales reports to the manager and to the Head Office for prospecting for new, current, and lost accounts.
- Responsible for the export department and supervising the export operations and follow up with clients on shipments.
- Responsible for after-sales service with clients/accounts
- Must maintain all files FIDI FAIM compliant
- Can carry out other tasks for a different post on the supervisor’s request
- Can replace a colleague and occupy another post temporarily
- Required soft skills : Organized, punctual, Team Management skills, Professional looking and talking, reactive in stressful situation,
- Our Sales Manager position requires a high level of skills to handle the commercial activity for the AGS two different and specialized activities, which are International Removals and Record Management.
- The sales manager must have good experience in international logistics and regulations for the removals activity as well as in the archiving and digitizing of confidential and important records from international accounts. 3-years’ experience in sales and business development is required as well as team management.
- As a French company, all our Sales Managers must provide constant internal literature and report in French and make regular travels to France at the head office for strategy and development purpose, for seminars and intensive training.
- The Sales Manager position intrinsically must be fluent in French language to qualify with the position and missions.
- Due to his various movements to meet our clients and accounts, a driving licence is required.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: French (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
14 days left to apply
AGS Global Solutions
Overview AGS Global Solutions has been in operation since 1974, and has established a global network of 142 locations across 96 countries worldwide. For over 46 years, we have pioneered innovative and original moving solutions. Our world-wide presence allows us to provide door-to-door services to and from any location in the world, while still assuring excellent service delivery. In addition, we also have a network of 300 accredited partners around the globe. Our stringent management systems gives us superior control of all processes including client communications, client follow-up and the correct handling of goods. We also provide our staff with expert training to empower them with knowledge on all aspects of the industry.
Meet your new colleagues
14 days left to apply