The Sales Manager will be responsible for customer acquisition and setting revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. He/She will be responsible for maximizing the Sales Team's potential, crafting Sales Plans and justifying those plans with senior managements. Experience in the Security industry will be an added advantage.
1. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the Sales Team.
2. Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market.
3. Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Sales Executives.
4. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
5. Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
6. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
7. Ensure that all Sales Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospective calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
8. Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
9. Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client
satisfaction.10. Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies and ethics codes of conduct.
11. Monitoring the CRM and ensuring activities are posted as agreed.
12. Undertake any other activity as reasonably requested by management.