Job verified by Fuzu
Villa Care | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Homes Universal is a real estate consortium with a wide network of over 10 subsidiaries that offer the full range of real estate services from property development, sales and letting, valuation, property management, interior design, security services and a host of other complementary services is looking to hire Site Managers
• Leading sales and business development initiative
• Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates and clients.
• Liaise with all marketers on daily basis to identify business opportunities
• Plan and implement strategies to improve marketing awareness locally & globally
• Assist in the development of monthly targets and annual sales goals
• Prepare daily, weekly & monthly sales reports
• Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements
• Assist marketing team in preparing necessary collateral material
• Developing strategies for marketing valuation and implementation
• Preparing proposals and presentations to new and existing clients
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials;
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations
• Ensure compliance is accomplished within the first 14 days of acquisition of any project in the portfolio
• Spearhead and coordinate Debt collection in the subsidiary
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements by; developing and negotiating agreements and integrating agreement requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization’s values and image by keeping information confidential.
• identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Submit daily & weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate in the CRM.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM and other collaborating management system.
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
• Present business development training to marketing staff
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities for development and retention.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Competitor and market analysis; Strategizing; Compliance; Business development; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; Bidding and proposal generation; Training program planning; Property law; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply