Fuzu Exclusive Job
buNifu | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales & Marketing Intern
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
The Sales and Marketing internship is a position responsible for the Marketing, Selling, and distribution of a wide range of electronic and printed branding and marketing materials. This position requires relevant education with bias in Marketing or Business administration. The
essential responsibility of this position is to aggressively market the company and make sales. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.Ideal Candidate will be reporting to the General Manager(GM).
A commission of 10% will be paid monthly on all closed and paid sales.
- College education with bias in sales marketing, business administration and procurement is an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and problem solving skills. Very reliable and with proven level of integrity.
- Must be proficient in writing and editing copy for marketing materials
- Must be a good listener and able to provide solutions to our customer s in the best way possible
- Must be able to read and comprehend information, write marketing copy, input data accurately, and communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ready to work for a start up.
- Creative self - starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- We’re looking for somebody that can commit to a full-time placement of at least 6 months internship; this allows you to learn enough for it to be worthwhile.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and excellent organizational skills with the ability to complete a variety of tasks accurately with high attention to detail and creativity.
- Be on the front line in the marketing and selling of all the products and services offered by buNifu.
- Carry out aggressive regional sales and marketing campaigns as assigned, distributing various sales tools for buNifu.
- Pitching for buNifu in exhibitions, events and forums to meet potential customers.
- Follow - up on all sales leads to ensure 100% sales closing.
- Assist in tracking marketing efforts through analytics and other resources.
- Assist and participate in the planning of company events and projects.
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed /instructed.
- Work effectively as a member of a team and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with employees and suppliers.
- Any other duty that maybe assigned by the GM.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Office administration, management; Customer relations; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Office tools: Word, Excel, Outlook; Sales strategy; MarketingRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply