Sales & Marketing ( Internship to Employment opportunity)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
The position is a business development intern role with an opportunity for full employment later on based on performance. The intern will be responsible for developing business from prospecting new businesses, following up on marketing leads, as well as expanding the business from the company’s existing client base.
The role offers a great opportunity for growth in the business development sector. The company is made of young leaders who are passionate about youth development. You will be challenged and mentored to achieve your desired growth both professionally and personally
NB: Responsible for developing new business leads.
- Candidate must be comfortable with cold-calling
- Must be comfortable interacting with various individuals and building relationships. Uncover new business opportunities within the client base.
- Develop & help maintain new business relationships by following up with potential clients.
- Provide a smooth transition of leads to account management through effective internal communications and proper documentation.
- Conducting online marketing research on new business leads.
- Use of database CRM to manage and track the customer journey
- Schedule appointments and attend meetings with potential clients when need be.
- Explain frame studios production services in detail to clients.
- Optimize content for social media to create awareness and generate leads.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: three monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education