Job verified by Fuzu
Allure Animal Health Ltd | South Rift , Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales Person-South Rift
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Sales Person-South RiftTele-Marketer
Large Employer in the FMCG. Industry
Sales Representative – FMCG
Manpower Services Group
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Custom location,
Sales Person will sell products, goods and services to customers. They work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales Person will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc.
Must be Aged 22 - 32 years highly encouraged to apply.
- Maintaining vital link between an enterprise and customers, society, distributors, retailers and others.
- Analyzing customer needs and market trends and identify the linkages.
- An intelligent agent. He keeps the management informed of any significant development in his territory, i.e., any strategic change of competitor etc.
- Achieves volume of sales.
- Responsible for enhancing market share.
- Responsible for profitability of the organisation.
- Attends to customer service.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: South Rift Area of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Competitor and market analysis; Customer service; Direct sales; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Product demonstration and promotion; Sales managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)