Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Our client, a distributor of door locking solutions and room safes based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Sales Person. The successful candidate MUST have prior experience selling door to door. He/she must have a proven sales track record and sales target achievements.
• Actively research, develop and monitor local sales leads and opportunities within a specific market niche.
• Assists sales manager in sales trip planning, reviews & follow up in addition to the development and implementation of marketing plans.
• Following up on CRM opportunities and mail requests.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing/ sales quotes, sales & marketing activity, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Responsible for channel development and trade marketing activity planning and execution by channel type.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations & responses to customer queries and complaints.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures & business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Direct sales; Sales strategy; Sales management; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply