Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team, and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organization.About job
Are you a self-motivated, highly ambitious sales person driven by achieving sales targets? Do you have a proven track record of sales results? Then we have an opportunity for you!In this role, you are responsible for managing and growing our sales pipeline to achieve sales targets. Data is your best friend and you will keep on top of the numbers. We think you will be most happy in this role, if you are result driven, a great team maker, and love the idea of working in a truly international team. To succeed in this job you need to be
- Accountable for your work and responsibilities
- Great at prioritizing
- Loving transparency in decision making and work processes
- Driven to make a positive impact on individuals, business and society
- Able to disagree and commit (team takes decision, all align)
We would like you to be skilled and have experience from the below:
- Documented success in driving sales (experience in Software as a Service product is a plus)
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Setting ambitious targets, delivering timely results, and following up on key indicators of success.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- B2B loyalty/ Customer success processes
- Relevant University Education
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Key Areas of responsibility
- Business customer growth
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting
- Liaising with the Marketing department in order to create a more thorough and effective
sales campaign and strategy.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with
new and original sales strategies.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
5 days left to apply
Our mission Addressya is a Swedish company with sales offices in Rwanda and Uganda with an ambitious goal to improve lives by providing access to opportunities, inclusion, partnerships, and trade through improved addressing. The platform was created in response to the fact that 4 billion people, businesses, and governments worldwide suffer from the lack of addresses. To know more about us check our website www.addressya.com. Working at Addressya We build our teams with “team makers”, who take full responsibility for their own work, the team, and the company objectives as a whole. You are never alone at Addressya, asking for help comes naturally to you, as does responding when others need your help. You enjoy using your skills and ideas to help to remove obstacles and bottlenecks for others and within the organisation.
Meet your new colleagues
5 days left to apply