Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
A team of Experienced Business Management Solutions Specializing in Business Strategies, Training, Tailored HR practices, training and industrial Relations.
We are looking for Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales targets for our business. Applicants should have knowledge in Property management and real Estate. Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify clients’ needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and with prospects of coming back.
• Guide customers on different available styles by conducting price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchase by make style suggestions to meet the customers’ budget and dress expectations,
Cross-selling and up-selling
• Stay up-to-date with new products and trends
• Provide style-conscious consultation to customers by observing their style and preferences and suggesting possible accessories that may complement clothes that the customer is interested in,
• Inform customers about discounts, bundle offers and special offers,
• Encourage customers to buy additional products i.e shoes, bags and jewelry
• Manage an easy to shop environment for customers by displaying clothes and accessories in an accessible manner by ensuring that racks are fully stocked and well arranged to ensure that all available sizes and colors are displayed properly,
• Maintain clean and orderly environment by constantly ensuring that the store is clean and orderly
• Provide accurate information to customers about specific products/services (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services),
• Provide customer feedback to the team leaders and the management,
• Assist customers in carrying chosen clothes to try rooms,
• Walk customers through the display shelves and answer their questions regarding prices and availabilityRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Product knowledge; Market research, intelligence; Customer service; Business development; Direct sales; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Product demonstration and promotion; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)