Fuzu Exclusive Job
Mondo Ride | Tanzania, United Republic of | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our vibrant Sales Team team in Nairobi, Kenya.Job Description
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for interacting with and closing potential corporate clients for Mondo Ride.Required:
· A strong and proven sales record.· Strong analytical abilities with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office softwares.· Strong communication, writing and people skills.· Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.Desired:
· University degree in Management or in any relative field.· Ability to work on a team in a fast paced, result oriented environment. · 2 to 3 years experience working in start ups.
- Development of concrete Sales proposals.
- Presentation and promotion of Mondo Ride's services using solid arguments to existing and prospective clients.
- Conducting cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their needs.
- Reaching out to potential customers through Cold Calling.
- Expediting of the resolution of any and all customer problems or complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Meeting set sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordination of sales effort with team members.
- Keeping abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuous improvement and innovation through feedback.
- Facilitate coordination of Sales and Marketing activities.
- Extensive research and prospecting.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: Tanzania, United Republic ofArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Phone sales; Competitor and market analysis; Business to Business (B2B) sales; Reporting; Cost tracking, analysis; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Creativity; Sales strategy; Spreadsheet preparation and editing (Microsoft Excel)Required languages:
Swahili (Spoken: basic | Written: basic)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply