Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales Representative – Packaging Materials Solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Sales Representative – Packaging Materials SolutionsSales Internship in Somalia
Somalia Working Group
Somalia Working Skills To Grow Training
Somalia Working Group
Insights Africa Limited
Bestcare Facility Services
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client, a Global leader in Labeling and packaging materials and solutions based in Nairobi, Kenya is currently in an exciting growth face and looking to recruit a Sales Representative. The successful candidate MUST come from a labelling, print or packaging industry with a minimum of 6 years of experience. He/she will heavily be required to promote sales and distribution with the objective of increasing product portfolio.
- Conduct a needs analysis to ensure that all sales target are
- Conceptualize new and innovative strategies to achieve sales
- Follow up on new sales leads and build detailed project
pipeline with prospective values.
- Analyze/recognize potential growth opportunities in the
- Engage with distributors and assist with specification of
product and application.
- Increase footprint and market share for the brand in
specified area of responsibility.
- Actively engage with converters to identify new
- Leverage local distribution network to engage with supply of
- Actively increase opportunity pipeline for quarterly and
- Provide product and brand training with converter network.
- Provide technical advice and solutions to customers.
- Record customer interaction.
- Follow up on outstanding payments and assist with debtor’s
collections is in line with corporate policies.
- Liaise with customers regarding their account status.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Customer service; Business development; Sales strategy; Training program planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)