Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
A leading Building and Construction Manufacturing company based in Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Sales Representative to be based in Kirinyaga region who will be responsible for selling, growing and servicing the clients. The successful candidate must have prior working experience with selling building and construction materials. The ideal candidate must also be currently based in Kirinyaga Region
- Relevant Diploma/Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 2-3 years’ sales experience in the Building and Construction sector.
- MUST have hardware sales experience and reside in Kirinyaga region.
- Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships.
- Must be presentable and with good command of English with the ability to handle high-end clients.
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
- Must be aggressive with Good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
- stablishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate, follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
- Identify new avenues and prospects for the sale of company products and arrange for presentations.
- Attend exhibitions in which the company is exhibiting to meet new & existing clients.
- Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
- Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)