Lucky DairiesNairobi, Kenya
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
Sales person with experience in selling fresh milk (bulk and packet milk) and other dairy products.Requirements:
Experience in Sales is an added advantage
- Highest Qualification: KCSE
• Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Preparing daily and weekly reports.
• Giving sales outcomes to a range of prospective clients.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job RequirementsRequired education: High, secondary school
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself