Fuzu Exclusive Job
WORKPOINT LTD | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Presta is an innovative fintech company, owned by Workpoint Ltd, that aims to make it easier for financial institutions, individuals and companies to lend and collect money.
Well, let’s be real here, we all want superpowers to no more than look at a customer and get a yes. We want Donald Trump’s ‘Best Words Ever’ to mesmerize customers as we sell a greater, better, magnificent future. But, we'll settle for ambitious, driven, smart sales representatives, preferably with at least 6 months experience in banking or insurance or other related areas.
To grow its product line, Presta is looking for 2 sales representatives to join the team.Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Working experience in the Sacco/cooperatives added advantage.
1. Generating leads.
2. Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
3. Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
4. Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
5. Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
6. Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
7. Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
8. Understanding and promoting company programs.
9. Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
10. Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
11. Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
12. Build customer database and maintain customer relations through use CRM tools.
13. Answering client questions about terms, products, prices and availability.
14. Knowledge in digital marketing (Content Marketing, Social Media, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO) is an added advantage.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired skills
: Business development; Customer relations; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Sales strategy; Customer support, CRM systems; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply