Sales/ Service Engineer
Salary range: KSh45,000 - KSh50,000 | Contract type: Permanent
The Prospective applicant main task shall be to maintain and repair tinting machines for decorative paints and equally drive sales and maintain good relationship with all our customers within Kenya and East Africa region.
Prospective candidates must meet with the following criteria;
- Age must be between 21-28 years /Male
- Ability to communicate in English language and Swahili
- Diploma or Degree in Technology, Electronics and
Engineering is essential and ability to carry out minor repairs will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in the Paints and Coatings Industry will be an added advantage but not compulsory
- Must reside in Nairobi and should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Computer literacy is highly desirable
Successful applicant will be expected to carry out the following duties after adequate training;
- Repair and do maintenance of decorative paints tinting
machines( Paints dispensers, shakers and Mixers)
- Drive sales
- Travel occasionally within east Africa region.
- Offer training for new customers
- Submit weekly reports
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Painting and coating; Market research, intelligence; Engine repair; Customer relations; Sales strategy; Customer support, CRM systems; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)