Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales Support Manager
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client, a group of companies that are in different sectors i.e Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Sales Support Manager. The successful candidate will be based in Nairobi and be responsible for planning and carrying out direct product sales management activities. Improve sales and customer satisfaction ensuring that the created product strategy, specifications are carried out successfully.
The ideal candidate Must have experience in the Technical Sales.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics).
• Lead internal process to define product strategy.
• Planning as well as carrying out direct product sales and marketing.
• Performance of product demonstration to clients.
• Managing the product throughout the product lifecycle.
• Working with sales and service teams to ensure client satisfaction.
• Ensure the product sales efforts support the overall company strategy.
• Development of sales tools.
• Formulation of product sales policies, practices and procedures of getting the product to the market.
• Gather, analyze and report on feedback from sales, marketing and development of the market.
• Develop and maintain specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
• Conduct business-level verification and market testing for new features.
• Develop and maintain product requirement documents for each product line.
• Conduct market research and customer visits to understand and specify business requirements for target market.
• Oversee product research and development according to market trends and client demands.
• Document and report on product profitability.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Reporting; Customer service; Direct sales; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply