Fuzu Exclusive Job
Kubicle | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Sales Support Specialist
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Sales Support SpecialistMobile Marketing Sales Adviser
ZPDS Mobile Apps and Marketing Solutions Division
Sales Person-North Rift
Allure Animal Health Ltd
Wealth Creation Officers (Group Lending)
Corporate Sales Exectives
Africa Incubator Kenya Limited
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Kubicle is an e-learning platform that trains organisations in data analytics skills. The company is headquartered in Ireland and has clients in over 60 countries.
About the roleMust haves
We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our team in Kenya and help scale the business throughout the region.
You will be working closely with the Head of Sales for Africa & Middle East to build pipeline in the region, pre-qualify leads, and support closing deals.
In Kenya we have worked already with KCB, Commerical Bank, KPMG, and Deloitte (among others).
As the company expands, it is important that you are hungry and ambitious to grow into the role and make it your own.
Nice to haves
- Grit: you persist through barriers to get what you want
- Creativity: you’re a problem-solver who can think outside the box
- Empathy: understanding buyers’ needs and how to solve them
- Sales experience: understanding a pipeline, deal stages and where you’ll fit
- Attention to detail: in your cover letter sign off with: Look forward to speaking soon
- Friendly: we’re a nice bunch and want you to feel part of the team
- Pre-qualification experience: you know how to map out companies to contact
- Familiarity with Excel: and/or other data analytics software
- Ideas for how to sell Kubicle: include these in your application
- Industry experience: within management consultancy or financial services
The role will involve both remote work as well as working together in person. The Head of Sales is based in Kilimani, Nairobi.
Data analytics is a growing industry and one where the skills you learn will be invaluable in any future endeavor that you undertake.
Kubicle has found a good product/ market fit and now we need your help to realize the potential that exists in this huge market!
We operate as lean team, and so it will be important that you can take initiative and be proactive.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating on strategy for entering new markets
- Responsibility for managing the deal process (booking meetings, assisting users with queries etc.)
- Developing techniques to connect with key decision makers (understanding what interests them, identifying problems they may be facing, best ways to connect)
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Market research, intelligence; Account management; Ability to coordinate; Sales strategy; Sales management; After sales; Customer support, CRM systems; Research planning; Sales supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)