Sales Team Leader (Building and Construction)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
A leading Regional Manufacturing group, is looking to recruit a Sales Team Leader who will be responsible for supervising the complete performance of the sales team and guiding the sales department appropriately to achieve operational targets. The successful candidate Must be highly experienced in B2B sales. Prior working experience in Selling Water Tanks will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 5 years’ sales experience in the building and construction sector.
- Candidates with prior experience in selling water tanks will have an added advantage.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST be an aggressive salesperson.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal-oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, presentations, and the designing of solutions including after Sales service.
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate follow up, close the sales, within the assigned segments of operation.
- Identify new avenues and prospects for the sale of company products and arrange for presentations.
- Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends.
- Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system.
- Achieve the set monthly targets.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)