Sales Team Leader- Cookstoves (Jiko) - Samburu
Salary range: from KSh29,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
The Team Leader shall coordinate and supervise Agents within the assigned territory/market segment to grow the Cookstoves Business. They will work in close coordination with HQ staff.
- Your role is defined as but not limited to the following:
- Tracking the Sales Target with Agents
- Agent Recruitment
- Stock and Contract Management
- Agent Training
Other requirements specific to the role:
• Excellent selling skills and ability to speak the local language.
• Computer literate, able to proficiently work with Microsoft Office.
• Mobility is a key aspect of the role and maybe transferred should business needs so demand.
• Work with all concerned in the best interest of the company to provide excellent customer service
- Must possess at least 1 years’ experience in the Sales Industry preferably in the Cookstoves industry
- Tertiary education level
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be based in the Region
- Valid driving/riding license and must possess a Smart Phone.
- Willing to start in January 2021
Performance Contract - (Contract Renewal is based on Performance).
Base fee: Ksh > 29,000.
Commission: Range Ksh 10,000 to Ksh > 100,000
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: from KSh29,000
Commission: Range Ksh 10,000 to Ksh > 100,000.
Today left to apply
Raj Ushanga House LTD
Raj Ushanga House Ltd is a leading distributor and warehousing company in Kenya. Established in 1976, RUH cornered the market of importing and distributing high grade jewelry beads, which are used to create Kenya’s famous Maasai jewelry found in all Maasai markets. In 2012, looking to leverage its established distribution arm serving off-grid areas, RUH began to diversify its revenue lines with renewable energy products, including Pay-As- You-Go Solar Home Systems from Azuri Technologies.
Meet your new colleagues
Today left to apply