Sales Team Leader - Mombasa Branch
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 4 days left to apply for this job.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales Team Leader will be responsible for driving and delivering excellent business performance through aggressive marketing of NCL products while ensuring optimum productivity, high quality loan book, operation efficiency and outstanding relationship management.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in a business-related field.
- Over 2 years’ progressive experience in sales with a proven record in managing a team.
- Previous sales experience in selling financial products is a must.
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
- Must have a keen understanding of business and developing market segments.
- Self-starter; motivated, team-focused, attention to detail and results-driven.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload
- MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint Skills required
- Drive and meet team sales targets.
- Build and manage a healthy loan portfolio.
- Ensure full and timely collection of principle, interest and fees.
- To formulate sales strategies and ensure company targets are met.
- To collect quality market intelligence and advise the branch manager accordingly.
- To map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Prepare forecasts, sales budgets and reports including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself