Job verified by Fuzu
AMSCO | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
They are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, software tester with 4 to 5 years of work experience. Someone who likes to be critical about the quality of the apps they develop; who likes to work in a complex environment with inspiring colleagues, inspiring clients and lots of learning opportunities.
With your ambitions and drive improving every day, you bring energy and inspiration to the team. You will assist in shaping the strategy and build a close relationship with both the team in Nairobi, and also with our specialists in the Netherlands.
• Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers.
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Agile and Lean methodologies; Strategizing; Testing and debugging; Web service and application development; Software architectureRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply