Job verified by Fuzu
County Government of Laikipia | Laikipia, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Secretary of The County Public Service Board
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Pursuant to the County Government Act 2012, Section 57, the Governor's office, Laikipia County wishes to announce the following positions of the County Public service.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a holder of a first degree from a university recognized in Keny(A master's degree will be an added advantage)
- Satisfy the requirements of Article 6 of the constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership integrity
- Have knowledge and a working experience of not less than ten (10) years in administration and Management
- Be a professional who demonstrates absence of breach of the relevant professional code of conduct. f. Understand the diversity within the County
- Be capable to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Be a visionary and Strategic thinker
- Be committed to be part of a team that will enable the County Government achieve her vision
- Be a certified public secretary of good professional standing.
- Provide strategic leadership and policy direction for the Board mandate as per county's mission, vision and strategic plan
- Oversee management of finances, preparation and submission of boards annual plans programme and estimates.
- Make regular reports for submission to the county assembly on the execution of the functions of the board; execute the decisions of the board.
- Day to day administration of the secretariat and welfare of staff.
- Preform any other duties as may be assigned by board from time to time.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: LaikipiaArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Strategizing; Reporting; Office administration, management; Secretarial work; Programme management; Management of financial resourcesRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply