Fuzu Exclusive Job
A Large Employer in the Manufacturing Industry | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
To protect company property, installation and products from internal and external threats of theft, damage, sabotage, fire and provide a safe working environment for staff and clients to enable the company meet its business objectives.
1. Develop, implement, review and maintain a viable Security Strategy for the organization to ensure an effective & efficient security process at Insteel Limited.
2. Formulate an overall security policy for senior management acceptance.
3. Develop, implement and review security standards operating procedures and practices.
4. Effective liaison, coordination and networking with government’s authorities, law enforcement agencies, relevant national and international agencies and security stakeholders.
5. Ensure an effective risk analysis, threat assessment and response capability.
6. Initiating special security measures during periods/instances of increased threat.
7. Ensure that all critical areas of security concern are adequately covered in the security plan and are effectively managed, monitored and controlled.
8. Represent the company in operational, coordinative and consultative security meetings and forums.
9. Ensure good working relationship with the Government agencies and Kenya Police for up to date information.
10. Undertake regular audits, research, surveys and investigations to continuously improve security management through regular review of policies, procedures and processes in relation to findings.
11. Source and monitor the effectiveness of third party security services in liaison with the HR Manager.
12. Provide specialized advice to line management in all security functions, protection, Intelligence, information and investigation.
13. Ensure ongoing compliance with all regulatory requirement, organization standards and local security procedures.
14. Carry out conclusive investigations on incidents and accidents in order to create a safe environment and prevent recurrence.
15. Act as a link between the company and the police in security matters.
16. Prepare weekly reports on the general security status of the organization to keep management updated on security issues.
17. Plan for and ensure consistent maintenance of all security equipment such as CCTV, Access control system to ensure they are in good serviceable condition.
18. Institute security internal controls to prevent occurrence and recurrence of security threats.
19. Any other duties as assigned by Management.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Risk management; Fire safety and fire fighting; Security operations; Entry control; Security systems monitoring; Crisis management; Police serviceRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply