Senior Accountant - Internal Controls & Quality Assurance
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
Job Ref. No. HRJIC443
The position holder will be responsible for performing internal control activities in order to ensure adherence to established procedures and controls and to identify process improvements and simplification while maintaining the Company’s control and quality assurance environment.
Applications to be sent quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above.
1. Liaise with business to setup internal controls in various departmental systems to achieve standardization on behalf of the CFO.
2. Carry out departmental special projects and assignments on behalf of the CFO.
3. Execute controls procedures (External, Internal, and compliance, regulators) to improve control environment on behalf of the CFO.
Including process and quality control reviews of the medical and general business departments
4. Undertake tax compliance adherence quality reviews
5. Take an a lead in legal issues related to Finance and Accounting section
6. Undertake non income tax related computation and payment
7. Support optimization of Oracle Finance System
8. Continuously review and update of Finance procedures and policies and deployment of the same and that proper controls are embedded
9. Coordinate audits for both statutory and regulatory purposes and ensuring closure of all internal, external and compliance issues
10. Undertake service charge accounting
11. Coordinate departmental risk mapping, assessment and health safety compliance on behalf of the CFO.
12. Coordinate ISO audit requirements in the department.
13. Provide leadership and support for effective business process redesign on behalf of the CFO
14. Preparation of monthly exceptional reports – back to front and front to back reconciliations
15. Fixed Assets managementRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Accounting; Compliance; Internal control; Financial reporting; Payment collectionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)