Job verified by Fuzu
Skills Geographic Kenya (SGK) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
A Leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Distribution Company in Kenya is looking for a Senior Accountant
- Preparing and tracking of monthly AP accrual file all expenses.
- Ensure monthly tracking of vat accrual. Submission of monthly invoices for speedy settlement.
- Follow up of customer outstanding amounts to clear account balances and resolve disputes.
- Maintaining updated monthly cash flow statements and invoice tracking for company agents.
- Fixed asset capitalization and accurate allocation of depreciation to respective cost centers.
- Performing monthly fixed asset depreciation runs. Fixed asset register management and reconciliation to the general ledger.
- Ensure compliance with local statutory obligations by achieving vat filing deadline and accurate recording of withholding tax and withholding vat in company books. Liaising with tax auditors for tax health check and quarterly vat audits.
- Assist in statutory audit coordination and preparation of audit schedules.
- Assist the finance manager in quarterly accounts reporting.
- Assist finance manager in reinforcing internal controls
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; General ledger; Invoicing; File management and data back-up; Financial reporting; Tax returnsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply