1. CPA II
2. Five (5) Years Relevant Working Experience,
3. MUST have served at least h three (3) years at the level of Senior Accounts Assistant II or comparable position.
4. Certificate in relevant computer packages.
5. Demonstrable knowledge of ICT application.
1. Verification of vouchers and committal documents.
2. Data capture, maintenance of primary records such as cash books, ledgers and vote
3. Preparation of management reports e.g. imprests and expenditure return reports.
4. Receiving duly processed payments and receipt vouchers.
5. Writing cheques and posting payments and receipting vouchers in the cash books.
6. Updating of cash books on daily basis.
7. Ensuring security of cheque books.
8. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.