Job verified by Fuzu
Living Goods | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Advisor, Government Partnerships-Uganda
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Business, strategic management
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Living Goods provides technical assistance to governments to build networks of motivated and effective Community Health Workers. We need you to be our top technical assistant. A trusted advisor to governments in developing countries worldwide in their work to strengthen community health.
• Build strong partnerships. We need you develop strong relationships with public officials and policy makers and to determine the best ways that Living Goods sustains our relationships with Ministries of Health.
• Ensure technical assistance is robust. You are an expert in delivery technical assistance and will help to deliver sustainable and effective technical assistance at multiple levels. This means helping design both our approach to technical assistance and the design of new programs and helping solve problems during implementation.
• Shape policy. You will lead the design of country and county level policies to support community health.
• Raise our visibility. You will represent Living Goods at high-level meetings, workshops and conferences. Places where Ministry of Health officials gather most, like African Union meetings, WHO conferences, and university symposia. You will help to scope new opportunities with governments who are seeking support to transform their community healthcare.
• Track trends. You will research trends and developments in community healthcare, HSS, health financing, mhealth both globally and in our target countries and innovations in community health work.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Partnerships; Technical support; Brand ambassador; Management and business consultingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply