Senior Assistant CAO-Kiryandongo District Local Government
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
Reference Number: KDSC/Admin/156/01
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacancies existing within Kiryandongo District Local Government and her respective Town Councils.
Application form PSC Form 3 (2008) revised is obtainable from Public Service Commission-Kampala and District Service Commissions Countrywide or can be downloaded from www.psc.co.ugwebsite.
Job application procedure
Filled application forms (Triplicate) must be accompanied by 3 most recent passport size photographs plus certified copies of relevant academic certificates, transcripts, pass slips and National Identity should reach the Secretary District Service Commission P.O. BOX 137, Kigumba not later than 14th April 2020. Serving officers should route their applications through the Chief Administrative Officer who should be advised on the closing date to avoid delays.
• All applications should bear the Vacancy Reference Number (REF No.) and Post Title of each area of their interest
• Details of job descriptions and person specification can be accessed at the notice board of Kiryandongo District Hqtrs or the secretariat of any District Service Commission
• Anyone who does not hear from us at the end of this recruitment exercise should consider him/herself Unsuccessful
• Females are highly encouraged to apply
To assist the Chief Administrative Officer in coordinating and monitoring all development projects, programmes and administrative matters in the County.Qualifications
• An Honors Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Social Work and Social Administration or Arts or Business Administration/ Business Studies (Management option) or Bachelor of Management Sciences, from a recognized University.
• A certificate in Administrative Officer’s Law from a recognized institution.
i. Enforcing accountability for financial and other public resources in the County;
ii. Assessing the service delivery performance levels in the County;
iii. Enforcing compliance to Government policies by NGOs in the County;
iv. Monitoring County adherence to National and District priorities, policies, programmes and legal obligations;
v. Preparing periodic Reports regarding activities in the County and submitting them to the relevant authorities; and
vi. Providing technical support on implementation of Government policies in the county.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)