Senior Assistant Secretary (Re-advertised)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
To provide efficient, effective and timely secretariat services to the Council and its committees.
How to apply for the position
i. Should have a Master’s degree in any of the following fields: Public Policy, Public Administration and Management, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, and Development Studies from a recognised awarding University/Institution.
ii. Should have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant Arts/Social Sciences or Humanities Discipline or Law from a recognised awarding University/Institution. iii. Should possess Administrative Officer’s Law Course Certificate
1. Interested persons who meet the minimum requirements should submit their applications together with the following:
(a) A detailed and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
(b) Certified copies of academic transcripts, certificates, professional qualifications and appointment letters.
(c) Names and addresses of three referees.
(d) Copies of National Identity Card, birth certificate or copies of relevant pages of the passport indicating the applicant’s date of birth.
2. Sealed application should be sent to the address provided
1. To liaise with the Deputy University Secretary on all matters relating to Council meetings and meetings of the Committees. Required education
2. To make arrangements for the Council meetings and its Committees.
3. To prepare Minutes and decisions of Council and its Committees.
4. To follow up actions on the decisions made by the Council and its committees to ensure their implementation.
5. To file and update record of minutes of Council and its Committee.
6. To assist in monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the performance of outsourced administrative service providers to the University.
7. To perform any other Officer duties assigned by the Deputy University Secretary
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)