Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Business Analyst
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Senior Business AnalystApplication Analyst
Ceridian Mauritius Ltd
Products Analyst (Enterprise Business Unit)
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
PB 5.2 – KPOSB/ICT/4/18
Reporting to the office of the Manager, Systems & Alternate Channels, the position is responsible for ensuring proper and effective systems analysis and design, for maintenance of efficient business application systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• B.SC in Computer science or an equivalent degree course.
• Development of Oracle applications, use of PL/SQL
• DBA skills using MSQL and Oracle RDMBS
• Proficiency in programming languages like HTML5, C, C++, iOS, Java, Objective-C, etc. is the main qualification. Basic knowledge of interface design and development will be an added advantage.
• Web service technologies, specifically REST APIs, Service oriented designs and technologies (AJAX, XML/JSON).
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience on Electronic transacting Platform (switch)
• Experience on Mobile Banking Gateways.
• 2 Years in a busy ICT environment
Terms of Service and Remuneration
The appointments will be for a contractual period of three years, renewable for a similar period of time subject to satisfactory performance and delivery of set performance targets and outcomes.
Applications must be delivered to the Postbank Headquarters situated at Postbank House, 4th Floor; Market Lane Off 17 Banda Street.
• Establish the overall structure for the whole system.
• Design new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications and making appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness
• Cover aspects of the system such as the component structure, the function modularity, the deployment and the interface with other systems.
• Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle
• Test critical programs in order to test their functionalities.
• Carryout System scoping and Identify System resources.
• Coordinate outsourced relationship for 3rd party application development and programming consultants.
• Maintain computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Supervise, appraise, guide mentor and train staff while ensuring maximum staff productivity.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Project implementation; System and network security; System (IT) auditing; Testing and debugging; System administration; System architectureRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)