Job verified by Fuzu
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Business Analyst
- Bachelor's degree
- Research, academy
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Senior Business AnalystSocial Scientist
Kenya Medical Research Institute
Market & Customer Research Analyst
KOKO Networks Ltd
Laboratory Technicians - Pharmacology
Jobs in Research, academyMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by making extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offering unparalleled patient experiences. Our vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in all of Africa.
• Maintain, update, and dig into dashboards, Penda’s model and other analytical reports on Penda’s performance.
• Build additional user friendly tools that bring to light the complexities of Penda’s business model and targets.
• Collaborate with managers across the company to make decisions on where to focus to improve company and branch performance using data driven decision making.
• Guide & train managers in formulating sound business questions that can be answered with available data.
• Be a thought leader (and executor) on core business processes like monthly stock order generation and budget setting.
• Help with board, investor, and outside partner reporting. We don’t do much of this as our investors are awesome, but we’d like to make sure we do it on time and accurately which will be your job.
• Continue to build Penda’s culture. Actively contribute to the breaking down of any barriers, resolve conflicts as they arise, and be an amazing team mate to all your fellow staff.
• Ponder questions regarding Penda’s strategic direction with stakeholders across the Penda team!
• -Get ready for anything, we are still a start up! Prior people in this role have ended up responsible for construction projects, and our supply chain department… so we really mean anything.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Research, academySeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Business strategy; Partnerships; Public, corporate relations; Training program planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)