Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Business Development Executive
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Our client, an international privately owned Food distribution company catering to the foodservice channel in Kenya, is looking for a passionate and driven Senior Business Development Executive in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales and profitability by building strong commercial relationships with the assigned customers. Good know-how and knowledge of Bakery ingredient products is essential. Foodservice / Bakery experience is a MUST!
• Establish, approach, and make sales of bakery products to potential customers.
• Coordinate and communicate with potential customers on products pre-promotion to be carried out for the bakery ingredients.
• Carry out Demos, sampling and pricelist with the potential customers.
• Seek new business opportunities in line with the organizational growth strategy.
• Support sales team by conducting “live demonstrations” of our Bakery products leading to listing the products and getting the sales.
• Training internally sales team on basic Bakery products.
• Being Accountable for monitoring and effective management of expenditure.
• Foster strong commercial relationships with Customers through frequent contact and periodic Business reviews.
• Formulate monthly Accounts priorities and ensure proper execution is done.
• Ensuring proper strategic key account management.
• Realizing the turnover, cost and sales forecast are in place and review team achievement on monthly basis.
• Responsible to collect the receivable for sales done.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Bidding and proposal generation; Reporting; Market research, intelligence; Sales strategy; Business developmentRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply