Senior Clinical Officer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Medicine or its equivalent from a recognized institution
2. At least Eight (8) years’ work experience as Clinical Officer I or equivalent position.
3. Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya.
4. Valid Practicing License from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya.
5. Certificate in computer skills from a recognized institution.
6. A Management training course will be an added advantage
1. Implementing clinical procedures and standards quality assurance.
2. Providing clinical and family health care in the university and the community.
3. Implementing medico-legal standards and guidelines.
4. Undertaking disease surveillance control and management.
5. Monitoring patients, making appropriate referral and providing necessary guidance and counseling.6. Providing specialized medical services.
7. Providing emergency clinical care during disasters.
8. Filter and refer patients appropriately.
9. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)