Senior Executive Recruiter
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
Fuzu was created to provide every person and organization with tools to succeed and grow. Are you someone who loves learning and lives and breaths accountability? Or do you think that the only true measure of performance is what our users tell each other about us? Or maybe you are someone who believes that all barriers are meant to be broken down and that unlimited scale is rather a mindset than a result of incredible resources? Well, we are such people. We believe passionately that our work will shape the future and that we can get there smiling, as one united team.
Our vision is to become the undisputed home of career opportunities across Africa and support millions of individuals and thousands of organizations prepare for success. With our unique data-driven and highly personalized approach, we have already established ourselves as the biggest and fastest-growing career development platform in East Africa. With over 7+ million users and 1,000 organizations in the Fuzu family, we are on the path to catalyze the entire talent ecosystem with our low-cost, scalable solution. If you are someone that cares deeply for the future of Human Capital in Africa and wants to be part of the scalable solution that prepares tens of millions of people for success, then Fuzu is the place for you.
Overview of the role:
We are recruiting a Senior Executive Recruiter to lead the Executive Recruitment function to service our clients. This function combines a consultative recruitment approach with our AI-driven career development platform. You would be joining an ambitious and high-performing team of professionals that hail from all parts of the world.
Our ambitious and purpose-driven work culture makes Fuzu an exciting place to learn and grow while contributing to one of the most significant challenges of our time, providing a pathway forward in life for millions of people. We recently closed our Series A round and have been nominated by numerous industry observers as one of the most promising growth companies operating in East Africa. We inspire each other to innovate and learn every day, to become the leaders of our domain - both as individuals and as an organization.
In this position, you will: Required education
What we expect from you:
- Drive a world-class executive recruitment function and create hiring strategies for our clients
- Responsible for P&L for all Fuzu Recruitment products
- Lead and manage the Talent Team
- Partner with senior executives and HR leaders to drive hiring strategies for niche positions
- Execute yourself end-to-end recruitment to ensure client deliverables on selected top-level searches yourself
- Support with our internal Global Talent Acquisition
- Act as a thought partner to the Executive and Management team on strategic topics
- A track record (a minimum of 6 years) in international executive recruitment (hiring executives on VP level and above). Ideally, you have experience in both fast-paced agency recruitment and in-house recruitment
- Experience in managing and driving a team to excellence
- Delivering world-class service to international clients
What drives us:
- Persuasive communication and interpersonal skills to build a trustful and positive relationship with clients and hiring managers
- Ideally, experience in a technology-focused industry or business
- Strategic thinking, strong stakeholder management of executives and innovative spirit
- You are committed, team-oriented and passionate about achieving your goals
We Exceed Customer Expectations -Everything we do is aligned with the needs of our users. To exceed expectations, we go the extra mile in delivering value, each and every day. We drive change through rigorous prioritization, grit and personal accountability
We Can Be Trusted-We treat our users and ourselves with dignity. We stand for transparency and make sure that we can be trusted - at all times. We say no to all forms of discrimination and believe passionately that our value as human beings is undivided. We cherish and provide honest feedback.
We Are Endlessly Curious-We believe passionately that one is never done improving and that continuous growth is core to who we are. We cultivate curiosity, speed and agility in everything we do, constantly breaking boundaries and pushing ourselves and our users for greatness.
We Succeed Together-We lift people rather than drag them down. We believe that the success of others is that of ours as well. We only see the best in each other. We work and celebrate together and make sure that the journey itself is fun and uplifting for us and our users.
We Eat Mars for Breakfast-We think that Mars is just another planet. We dream about the universe instead. Our ambition crosses beyond the stars with no limit. We dream big because we know we can do it.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
10 days left to apply