Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Pipeline Company Ltd | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Senior Food & Beverage Supervisor
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Food, nutrition
- Senior manager (department head)
- Full Time
The purpose of the job is to carry out all duties in a manner as to maintain the standards as specified by management for the department of work as assigned by the superiors. It also promotes the desired work culture around the five core values of trust, integrity, respect one team and service of the center clients.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence indicating the Job Reference No. (KPC/ADV/51/2018) on both the application and envelope and send to the address below enclosing CVs with full details of education background, professional qualifications and attach copies of certificates, relevant testimonials and National ID. Applications may be deposited at our Head Office, Kenpipe Plaza, and ground floor in the APPLICATION BOX or posted to:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
Kenya Pipeline Company Limited,
P.O. Box 73442- 00200
• Ensure the cleaning and preparation of the restaurant, bars, restaurant &conference prior to and after service.
• Ensure that operational procedures are carried out diligently
• To ensure that all the stations to which staffs are allocated are set to standards specified by food and beverage standard operating procedures.
• Must ensure that all food and beverage items consumed are charged and to monitor guest billing and payment.
• Understand all the rates or package charge instructions.
• Be aware of specials or discounts available to guests.
• Monitor departmental staff duty Rota, reporting times and breaks and to ensure that all F&B sections are sufficiently manned.
• Ensure all cash sales from F&B outlets are remitted as per regulations and that sales summaries are done.
• Ensure that F&B orders are taken correctly and on time.
• Be aware of conference set ups and catering arrangements for conferences.
• Responsible for the control of all operating equipment in service areas.
• To ensure that mis- en place is not only prepared correctly at the beginning of service but also sufficient for usage during the entire service time, still maintaining the standards as specified by F&B standard operating procedures.
• To enforce exceptional hygiene and safety standards in the food and beverage sections
• To assist and help fellow employees when needed putting in mind that flexibility in the work place is not only required but expected.
• Answers both external and internal telephone calls in accordance to the hotel telephone handling standards.
• To participate in any training / development schemes as required by management.
• Adhere and enforce hotel health and safety policy and procedures.
• Be conversant with short and long term marketing promotions and participate in marketing the hotel facilities and attractions.
• Adhere to the hotel operational standards and efficiency, courtesy and high standards of service at all times.
• Portray a pleasant personality and positive attitude at all times
• Facilitate and promote interdepartmental relationships
• Should not perform duties under the influence of any narcotics or banned drugs which have a negative influence on performance.
• Report any equipment failures and pass any maintenance information to the center manager. •
• Perform any other duties and projects as may be assigned from time to time.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Food, nutritionSeniority
: Senior manager (department head)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Operative management; Hygiene standards (food production); Quality control (food production); Food and beverage; Work place safetyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply