Senior Ground Instructor
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The incumbent will be responsible to the Principal Ground Instructor.
- Preparing training programs for Ground School personnel;
- Organizing local training for Ground School personnel;
- Supervising and controlling Ground School Instructors;
- Instructing students;
- Assisting in preparing and conducting written and oral examinations;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Aircraft handling (refueling, ground handling); Training requirements analysis; Developing curriculum and teaching guidelines; Exam preparation and grading; Training program planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)